How do I return an item?
- Stock items (items that are shipped out same day from our warehouse) may be returned within 30 days from date of shipment with approved Return Materials Authorization (R.M.A.). Return freight will be the responsibility of the purchaser and all returned items will be inspected and verified prior to credit being issued. All returned items will need to be in original manufacturer packaging. Returned items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Non-Stock items (special order items or items that ship direct from the manufacturer) are not available for return.
- Items that have been installed, energized or tampered with and are not in factory new condition will not be authorized for return.
- Items that have been approved for return but upon return and inspection are deemed to have been used, installed or are not the original item that was sent will not be credited and the item will be returned at customers cost.
- We do not accept returns for any contactors or starters ordered with a 480 volt AC coil. We verify every order that specifies this coil voltage prior to shipment and if the voltage is confirmed at 480 volt, the order then becomes non-returnable.
What do I do if I received an incorrect item or something was not shipped that I ordered?
All of the orders that leave the IMC-DIRECT warehouse are triple checked for accuracy. Once the item is pulled from our stock room it is then checked and rechecked by two members of our shipping department for accuracy. We want to ensure that you receive the correct item the first time.
We also understand that mistakes happen. If you receive an item incorrectly or receive an incorrect quantity, please let us know so we can send the correct part along with a return authorization to send us back the item that was sent incorrectly. Please note that we require all shipping errors be reported within 1 week of delivery. After this time, we cannot process any returns or shortages for items that are reported to have been sent incorrectly.