Lovato 11LMS25 25T manual motor protector with an adjustable range of 20-25 AMPS, DIN rail mounting and Start/Stop pushbutton operation. Class 10 Tripping Characteristic and Single Phase Sensitive. Catalog Page / SpecificationsNeed a slightly lower AMP range? Click here to see the LMS2520T.
Lovato's line of LMS manual motor starters are available in AMP ranges from 0.10 up to 25 AMPS in 13 different sizes. With an easy Start/Stop pushbutton manual operation, these LMS motor protectors are suitable for controlling small motor and machines. Additional undervoltage trips and auxiliary contacts that snap on are just some of the many accessories you can add to increase the units level of protection and operating complexity.
Click here for a catalog page on the LMS25 manual motor protector
– Rated insulation voltage Ui: 690V
– Rated impulse withstand voltage: 6kV
– Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
– Maximum rated current: 25A
– 13 adjustment ranges 0.1 to 25A
– Power dissipation: 2-15W
– Magnetic tripping: 12In max
– Thermal tripping class: 10
– Phase failure sensitive
– Mechanical life: 100,000 cycles
– Electrical life 25A (AC3): 100,000 cycles
– Mounting on 35mm DIN rail (IEC/EN 60715) or screw fixing
– Mounting position: Any
– Utilisation category: A
– Degree of protection: IP20.
Certifications and compliance
Certifications obtained: GOST; cULus.
Compliant with standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1.
Wide adjustment range from 0.1 to 100A